Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola is affiliate to the institute. The hospital is adjacent to main building of the college. It has a well equipped 200 bed Ayurvedic hospital where OPD and IPD patients get treatment. The hospital runs following OPDs in the hospital : Kaya Chikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Netra Rog, Karan-Nasa-Gal Rog, Dental OPD, Asthi Sandhi Vigyan, Bal Rog, Prasuti Tantra & Stri Rog, Panchkarma etc. In addition to this 24 hour Emergency services are also available in the hospital. There is Medicine shop inside the hospital building where medicines are available to all on concessional rates.
It has all the necessary diagnostic infrastructure such as OPD, IPD, Minor OT, Major OT, Labour room, Ophthalmic ENT and Dental unit, Clinical and Biochemistry laboratories, X-ray, USG, ECG, TMT facilities. It has well equipped Panchkarama wing and Physiotherapy unit as well as Immunization wing.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE HOSPITAL ATTACHED TO THE COLLEGE
Delivery Conducted- 196
Other Procedures- 2270
No. Of Operation done -416
No of Patients treated by Kshar Sutra application- 364
Lab Investigations- 86488
Detail of facilities in the hospital
3. Minor OT,
4. Major OT with C-Arm,
5. Labour room,
6. Ophthalmic ENT and Dental unit,
7. Clinical and Biochemistry laboratories,
10. ECG .
12. Panchkarama wing
13. Physiotherapy unit
14. Ksharsutra wing
15. Immunization wing.
16. 215 Bed
18. Kayachikitsa, Shalya, Shalakaya, AasthiSandhi, Prasuti Tantra Stree Roga, Bal-Roga, Netra Roga, Dant Roga, Mukh- Nasa –Karan Roga, Swasthvritta and Yoga OPDs.
19. Clinical Laboratory,
21. Sputum testing of Tuberculosis and treatment through DOT facility in campus.
22. Facility of ICTC for HIB/AIDS.
23. Free of cost Geriatric Panchkarma facility. f