S T A T U S R E P O R T
- Name of Department: Kriya Sharir
- Status : Undergraduates/Post Graduates – Under graduate
Faculty Position: S.No.
Name of Post
Name of Teacher
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Thamman
|Dr. narind Khajuria||M.D. (Ay)|
Dr. Ashok Kumari
4. Non-teaching staff.
Name of Post
Name of Employee
Peon (From common pool)
5. Area with Department in Sq. Ft.: 2280
In Sq. Ft
Seminar Room/Museum/Demonstration Room
Room attached with lab
Room for Typist (attached with HOD Room)
6. List of Instruments/ Equipments available in Kriya Sharir department
Name of instrument/equipment
Name of instrument/ equipment
B.P. Apparatus (Aneroid)
B.P. Apparatus (mercury)
Timer 60 minutes
Hot air oven 24”x24” x24”
Hot plate coil type 200 watt.
Digital pH Meter
Heating mental 300 watt
OHP with screen
All glass distillation apparatus with flask 1000ml
Human glass slides
7. List of models in department of Sharir Kriya
Human reproductive system Male
Human reproductive system Female
Human excretory system
Human respiratory system
8. Details of chart in Deptt. Of Sharir Kriya
- Conduction system of heart.
- Superior view of transverse section of right eye.
- Negative feedback regulation of aldosterone secretion.
- Foetal circulation.
- The terminal bronchioles.
- Phases of gastric secretion and regulation.
- Urine formation.
- Hepatic portal circulation.
- Regulation of secretion and actions of ADH
- Hepatic and portal lobules.
- Events in spermatogenesis.
- Regulation of thyroidal secretion.
- Ovarian and uterine cycles.
- Female reproductive system.
- Thyroid gland
- Blood supply of kidneys.
- Glomerular filteration.
- Stretched reflex muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Autonomic nervous system
- Cardial reflex.
- Special senses and its physiology
- Actions of hormones.
- Female reproductive organs.
- Female reproductive cycle.
- Protein metabolism.
- Transport through membrane.
- Pathway controlling motor activity.
- Digestive system.
- Carbohydrate metabolism.
- Neurotransmitters and neuroreceptors.
- Ganglia and Raini communications of sympathetic division.
- Immune responses and cell mediated.
- General plan of circulation.
- Male reproductive system.
- Absorption of digested nutrients in small intestine.
- Synthesis and secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Comparison between mitosis and meiosis.
- Mechanism of respiration.
- The bronchial tree.
- Ahara paka karma
- Maan Ka Adhisthana
- Vata, Pitta and Kapha prakriti purusha ka lakshna
- Dhatus and their Karma
- Reflexes and reflex archs.
- Lipid metabolism.
- Lymph drainage into right and left thoracic duct.
- Energy Requirement and Expenditure
- Mechanism of Sweating
- Cardiac Cycle
- Urinary System
- Respiratory System
- Hormones Secreted by Endocrine Glands.
11. No. Of laboratory Investigations conducted by the Department
- Normal completed Urine test for Practical.
- Normal completed Blood examination.
- Normal completed Stool examination.
- Prakriti Prikshana – 25 cases.
- Demonstration of EEG , ECG &EMG. and others.
12. Future development Projects/Plans of Department of Sharir Kriya:-
- Starting of P.G. Sharir Kriya course in department.
- Conduction of Re -orientation training programmes of teachers of Sharir Kriya of different Colleges outside the state.
- To start Bio-chemical lab.
- The department needs additional statutory and essential manpower and equipments for upgrading U.G. department of Sharir Kriya to Post Graduate level.